Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CEC) is the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment provider and the most geographically diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company. They own or operate 37 US based casino’s located in all regions of the country. With an extremely complex F&B infrastructure, CEC contracted Dynamic Minds Consulting to manage the critical POS systems at all their US properties. This relationship involved several levels of service.
Maintaining and optimizing mission critical systems with direct customer experience impact, is paramount to operating a successful hospitality business.
As Caesars Entertainment made the decision to consolidate their POS software needs to a single platform, enterprise software solution for their 37 properties, 980 outlets and over 3500 Point-of-Sale stations, the maintenance, optimization and configuration accuracy of the system was extremely critical.
Dynamic Minds Consulting has been selected by Caesars Entertainment to provide ongoing, 24x7x365 support for their entire mission critical POS needs.
Services provided by DMC
Ongoing Configuration Management
- Ensure request form completion for all menu requests
- Track each request to completion to ensure SLA compliance
- Provide Customer with monthly SLA reports
- Provide Customer Analytics with new menu item creation requests for naming and product class designation
- Execute all menu requests within agreed upon SLA
- Ensure enterprise requests for financial tier of application are sent to Customer corporate accounting team for approval
- Provide same-day turnaround for “Daily Special” requests – Business must submit daily special by noon local time of business in order for same-day completion
- Provide Customer direct link to Customer account manager for all escalation
- Provide best practice menu item configuration for iBev orders
- Ensure menu item mix matches iBev product mix
- Provide training for all businesses implementing iBev
- Provide quarterly updates to Customer stakeholders and suggest enhancements when appropriate
- Define interface requirements for ultimate direct interface with InfoGenesis POS
New and Seasonal Venue Openings
- Conduct site surveys for new openings
- Project manage all new openings’ POS component – Customer owned venues only
- Complete all menu configuration for new openings and seasonal openings
- Provide end-user training as needed for new and seasonal openings
- Validate interfaces prior to go-live (credit cards, room charge, comps, surveillance)
- Provide live monitoring support for 5 days after go-live with up to 3 resources
Management and End-user Training
- Provide terminal and back-office training as needed
As more and more companies identify and embrace the immense benefits of utilizing SaaS based software systems, like reduced IT costs, increased scalability, improved reliability and real time updates, it is no wonder that IDC research predicts that by 2016 close to 25% of all enterprise software purchases will be SaaS based.
As a global leader in gaming, Caesars Entertainment was no different when considering a single enterprise platform for their 37 properties, 980 outlets and over 3500 Point-Of-Sale stations. The SaaS solution was the clear choice; the last hurdle was identifying a group that could help them roll out their solution seamlessly. A 15-month engagement ensued and Dynamic Minds Consulting was tasked with project managing the entire conversion and roll out.
Services provided by DMC
Management of Project Life Cycle of POS implementation
- DMC provided complete project management of POS implementation
Implementation, Configuration and Testing of POS Application and Interfaces
- Complete menu item configuration
- Employee and job code configuration
- System security configuration
- Terminal Option and Terminal Group configuration
- Placement and Testing of all Hardware
- Testing and verification of all POS interfaces; credit card, room charge and player comp, etc
- Provided expert application training for end-users, management and back office teams. Accounting audit, reports, operations and functionality training
Onsite Live Opening Support
- Provide onsite expert application support for venue opening for 5 days post live